CBD, which is the abbreviation of Cannabidiol, is a molecule belonging to the family of cannabinoids derived from hemp.
Unlike THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is not psychoactive and is 100% legal.
The effects of CBD works as a regulator in the body, balancing it, and mainly acting on stress-related symptoms (anxiety, insomnia, pain), thanks to its relaxing properties.
Unlike marijuana, which is concentrated in THC, CBD from hemp is not addictive and would even protect against the development of an addiction.
Among other benefits, CBD would allow consumers of cigarettes or other products to decrease their cravings, and therefore, decrease their addiction.
Various studies have been carried out since the 60s on this molecule. They have proven the effects of CBD on many conditions. It acts globally on the balance of the organism, like a kind of regulator.
In particular, it would reduce:
- anxiety, sleep disorders,
- nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy,
- anxiety attacks,
- weight gain and appetite,
- epileptic seizures,
- the occurrence of cardiovascular patients,
- skin diseases (psoriasis),
- seizures in patients with schizophrenia,
- osteoarthritis pain and contractures,
- addictions to substances such as alcohol and tobacco, stress-related hair loss.